The packing process is still in progress. I bought a rain coat - Mandy says it's perfect for me (I do really like it!). It's totally necessary for England; rain is to England like sun is to Orange County (really though, it is). It's black, goes to my knees and does a cute little fan out of extra fabric. It doesn't have a hat but Sarah recommended always carrying an umbrella (which is a good idea in general) so it should work. I have rain boots at the school - a gift from Becca before she left! I should be all set there.
Second necessary item I ordered is one-piece bathing suit. There is a pool at the school but two-pieces aren't allowed. We'll see how that works but I'd like to be able to swim without having to wear a shirt and shorts:). I should get it tomorrow and know how it works.
Lastly, I bought P90X so I can continue that while I'm there. I'm going to try to get others to do it with me but it'll be something consistent for me to do and to keep in shape. It won't replace the walks because the surroundings are too beautiful!
It's coming so fast but I'm getting more and more excited about it. Such an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment