Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aug 25 '10: Trying to Pack

I started pulling out clothes today to see what I should pack. I even brought out my "Pack This!" sheet which is not super helpful yet because it's geared towards a trip not really a move. This is a weird thing to pack for because it's a long time (and four seasons, though it's England so really just one - rain), and I'm moving there but not completely. So after pulling out the bag I'd filled with winter (or Cali winter - so not really warm but looks the part) clothes earlier this summer I added some from my closet and folded those up in piles. Then...I took a nap! I'm not sure if it's too much for my brain, if I'm sleep deprived (ASB camp, house-sitting and Road Trip cost me countless hours of sleep) or if it's the overwhelmed - body shuts down, feeling. I'm going to say it's just exhaustion and try again tomorrow - hoping for better luck so I can see if there is anything I still need to buy, or order, before I leave in three weeks (yikes!).

Tomorrow should bring more luck with packing (and I'm sewing a laundry bag to take with me - so excited about that!). I also need to sew a couple fun things for people before I leave. I need to be productive because not having a job is a weird adjustment for me (and I'm not sure I like it). Having so much free time is fun (Bodi likes it - walk at the DP Harbor for him today so he's stocked!) but I like being getting a paycheck :).

Sunrise to moonlight,
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment